What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Teen bicyclist dies of injuries from crash with tractor trailer
7 alleged gang members charged with murder in deadly stabbing
3 children found locked in a car in Sands Casino parking lot
Woman pedestrian killed after being hit by car in Allentown
Investigators look into deaths of couple's 3 other children
Man ordered to trial in crash that killed East Penn CEO
Police: Man burglarized home, then set it on fire
Peanut, almond butter recalled for salmonella risk
Lower Saucon buys 146-acre property for park
Teen on motorized bike hospitalized following accident with tractor trailer