What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Berks man dies when pickup hits tree, overturns near Hamburg
Pa. senator: Colorado trip included using marijuana
Exclusive: Cellmate of woman who died in jail speaks out
Allentown teacher dies in motorcycle accident
Ebola patients coming to US triggers fears
Ebola outbreak: What you need to know
Nazareth man jailed in theft of test-driven car from Laureldale lot
Tropical Storm Bertha forms in the Atlantic
Deadly pedestrian accident investigated as hit-and-run, police say
Berks man charged in theft of millions in public money