What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
City's "ugly" Christmas tree causes controversy
WWII vet shoots wife, kills self, Allentown police say
State police seek missing Palmerton teen
Local residents urged to be on alert for high levels of deadly gas
Construction worker struck by vehicle on turnpike
One year since mysterious disappearance of local woman
2nd truck drops into sinkhole in Bethlehem Twp. neighborhood
Lafayette pounds Lehigh in 150th meeting, 27-7
Fundraiser planned for teen injured in crash
Suspect arraigned morning after stabbing incident