What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Fire destroys pizza shop on Main Street in Nazareth
Teacher's aide charged in alleged driving rampage near school
Texas man charged in shooting death of Lower Macungie man
Nurse refuses Ebola quarantine
Blood-covered suspect arrested in shooting of man in Reading
Humane Society puts out urgent plea for donations
Suicidal teen reported missing
Life Lessons: Hidden health benefits of honey
Possible sighting of Eric Frein reported in Poconos
Babysitter charged with attempting to murder child in her care