What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Police: Eric Frein spotted, explosives found
State trooper dies after accidental shooting during training
Gnat invasion bugging many residents
Man killed in Northampton Co. motorcycle crash
New details emerge about teacher's aide accused of driving rampage
Search for Eric Frein focuses along Rt. 447 in Monroe County
School bus driver cited for careless driving following crash
Search for Eric Frein remains a dangerous operation
First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
Reading duo walk off with stolen ATM in trash can