What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
2 Lynn women killed in accident on Kings Highway
Man says police have often mistaken him for Eric Frein
Vacation turns to tragedy when 3-year-old girl is killed
Canada PM: Soldier slain 'in cold blood'
Divers go underwater to map submerged trains
Police: Man posing as concert promoter targets retirement community
Boy, 16, charged with attempted homicide in stabbing
Bucks County man killed in crash on I-78 East in Upper Saucon
AIDS activist killed in crash remembered as inspiration to others
Health Beat: What your teeth are trying to tell you