What to bring on a fishing trip
Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway – as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don’t be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you’re fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it’s a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.
- Water. Be sure to stay hydrated during your fishing trip
- Food and snacks. You should pack food in case you are gone longer than you expected, or in case you get hungry during your trip.
Wilson man dead after chase, police-involved shooting
Police: Deaths of 2 men inside car a murder-suicide
Foul language may stop plans to rename ASD field for Andre Reed
Tractor trailer accident stops traffic on Route 422
Restaurant owners distraught over plans to condemn property
Thousands of dollars raised for man repeatedly mistaken for Eric Frein
Family makes plea for help to save their puppy
Police: 2 die in school shooting near Seattle
Elderly woman struck by car in parking lot, killed
Police: Man provides false information about Eric Frein