Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 03:41:57 PM CDT
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
School district loses millions in 'risky financial agreement'
Three pedestrians struck near Allentown Fairgrounds
Bound bodies of 2 found in Schuylkill River
2 arrested in deadly beating of Lehigh County man in OCMD
Amish horse-and-buggy occupants robbed at gunpoint
Basketball game leads to shooting, stabbing in South Allentown park
Teen jumps from burning building in Stroudsburg
Caught on camera: Burglars repeatedly strike Berks business
Police looking into report that man chased 12-year-old girl
Lehigh County man dies after assault in beach town