Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 03:41:57 PM CDT
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
State police: We have taken Eric Frein into custody
Police: Woman on bicycle struck, killed by hit-and-run driver
Captured Eric Frein appears before judge for first time
69 News gets up-close look at abandoned hangar where Frein was caught
Residents watch Frein's capture at airport hangar
U.S. Marshal who caught Frein: He looked 'sad' and 'defeated'
One person killed in Schuylkill County crash
Fire tears through Phillipsburg row homes
Mixed verdict for defendants in Bethlehem club shooting
Missing Hazleton boy found on Pacific island; father charged with kidnapping