Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 03:41:57 PM CDT
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
Ambush suspect ID'd, considered armed, 'extremely dangerous'
State police to ambush suspect: 'We are coming for you'
School district cancels classes in area of search for ambush suspect
State police looking for man with rifle
Police, family search for missing Northampton teen
Anchor announces on-air he has 6 months to live
Teacher accused of having sex with 14-year-old student
Woman commits suicide by jumping into crocodile pit
Public warnings issued as Frein manhunt continues
Enterovirus cases confirmed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey