Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 03:41:57 PM CDT
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
Officials: Fire that destroyed HS football equipment suspicious
Man takes car for test drive, doesn't come back, police say
Bucks County teens killed in accident in Wayne County
Police chief's son allegedly points loaded gun at detectives
Body found in Allentown; death investigated as being 'suspicious'
Fire damages house in Bethlehem
Police: Man grazed by bullet in Allentown, refuses treatment
Two killed in accident early Sunday in Carbon County
Part of vacant building crumbles; pieces fall on sidewalk
Man accused of sexually assaulting young girl, police say