Several arrested at Country Griddle Restaurant in Clinton Township
Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kerns says a three-week investigation has netted several arrests at a Clinton Township Restaurant.
Prosecutor Kerns says several weeks ago, Clinton Township Police received complaints that there was underage drinking and possible criminal activity at the Country Griddle Restaurant.
A multi-agency investigation was launched, and several arrests were made between February 27 and March 19.
- Alexandra Reano, 25, of Belle Mead, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI.
- Daniel Ferry, 22, of High Bridge, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI and drug possession.
- Tyler Griffith, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol. Police say Griffith was arrested again a few weeks later, and charged with a second count of underage drinking.
- Josephine Jakaj, 20, of Clinton, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
- Samantha Vansickle, 23, of Boca Raton, Fla., was arrested after police say she left the scene of a car crash in the parking lot of the Country Griddle. She was charged with DUI and possession.
- Justin Hoeck, 20, of Stewartsville, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI, underage DWI and possession of marijuana.
- Jordan Bush, 20, of Hampton, NJ, was arrested and charged with underage consumption
- Christopher Martinson, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption.
- Julie Hewitson, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ, was arrested and charged with serving alcoholic beverages to persons under legal age.
- Emily Rivera, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ was arrested and charged with possession and with being under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor says the investigation is ongoing, and more charges may be on the way, including possible zoning violations at the establishment.
Copyright 2014 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police: Dead baby found in trash; charges possible
Mom charged in case of baby found in trash bag
Man to be charged with homicide in elderly mom's beating death
Man faces charges for having sex with 13-year-old girl
Derrick Redcay welcomed home by crowd of supporters
Police warn about cop impersonators and how to detect them
6 Philadelphia police officers charged in corruption case
Pennsylvania sued by US over police fitness tests
Updating Bethlehem park rules is a work in progress
DA’s call for no licenses for 'illegal aliens' gets little attention in Palmer