Several arrested at Country Griddle Restaurant in Clinton Township
Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kerns says a three-week investigation has netted several arrests at a Clinton Township Restaurant.
Prosecutor Kerns says several weeks ago, Clinton Township Police received complaints that there was underage drinking and possible criminal activity at the Country Griddle Restaurant.
A multi-agency investigation was launched, and several arrests were made between February 27 and March 19.
- Alexandra Reano, 25, of Belle Mead, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI.
- Daniel Ferry, 22, of High Bridge, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI and drug possession.
- Tyler Griffith, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol. Police say Griffith was arrested again a few weeks later, and charged with a second count of underage drinking.
- Josephine Jakaj, 20, of Clinton, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
- Samantha Vansickle, 23, of Boca Raton, Fla., was arrested after police say she left the scene of a car crash in the parking lot of the Country Griddle. She was charged with DUI and possession.
- Justin Hoeck, 20, of Stewartsville, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI, underage DWI and possession of marijuana.
- Jordan Bush, 20, of Hampton, NJ, was arrested and charged with underage consumption
- Christopher Martinson, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption.
- Julie Hewitson, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ, was arrested and charged with serving alcoholic beverages to persons under legal age.
- Emily Rivera, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ was arrested and charged with possession and with being under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor says the investigation is ongoing, and more charges may be on the way, including possible zoning violations at the establishment.
Copyright 2014 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Bucks County man killed in crash on I-78 East in Upper Saucon
Vacation turns to tragedy when 3-year-old girl is killed
Two people killed in Lehigh County wreck
Man says police have often mistaken him for Eric Frein
Inferno damage at least $12M; collapse potential examined
School bus crash sends 4 students to hospitals
School district cancels classes Tuesday after alleged Frein sighting
State police: Possible Eric Frein sighting near post office
PA law signed to curb Abu-Jamal's `obscene celebrity'
Real estate agent testifies about carjacking that killed mom, 3 kids