Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kerns says a three-week investigation has netted several arrests at a Clinton Township Restaurant.
Prosecutor Kerns says several weeks ago, Clinton Township Police received complaints that there was underage drinking and possible criminal activity at the Country Griddle Restaurant.
A multi-agency investigation was launched, and several arrests were made between February 27 and March 19.
- Alexandra Reano, 25, of Belle Mead, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI.
- Daniel Ferry, 22, of High Bridge, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI and drug possession.
- Tyler Griffith, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol. Police say Griffith was arrested again a few weeks later, and charged with a second count of underage drinking.
- Josephine Jakaj, 20, of Clinton, was arrested and charged with underage consumption of alcohol.
- Samantha Vansickle, 23, of Boca Raton, Fla., was arrested after police say she left the scene of a car crash in the parking lot of the Country Griddle. She was charged with DUI and possession.
- Justin Hoeck, 20, of Stewartsville, NJ, was arrested and charged with DUI, underage DWI and possession of marijuana.
- Jordan Bush, 20, of Hampton, NJ, was arrested and charged with underage consumption
- Christopher Martinson, 20, of Clinton Township, was arrested and charged with underage consumption.
- Julie Hewitson, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ, was arrested and charged with serving alcoholic beverages to persons under legal age.
- Emily Rivera, 20, of Glen Gardner, NJ was arrested and charged with possession and with being under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor says the investigation is ongoing, and more charges may be on the way, including possible zoning violations at the establishment.