Part of a 14-story senior citizen housing building in Bethlehem was evacuated after a fire broke out.
The fire started around 8:00 Monday night in the Fred B. Rooney building at 4th and New streets.
Officials say the fire was contained to a third floor apartment.
Investigators say the fire started in the kitchen of a third floor apartment and it was sparked by combustibles that were too close to a heat source.
The third floor was evacuated due to smoke spreading.
Officials say no one was injured.