A child was rushed to a hospital from a burning home in Lehigh County early Monday morning.
Flames engulfed a twin home at 502 E. Main St. in Emmaus just after 12:30 a.m.
A young girl was taken to a hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation, officials said.
The American Red Cross of the Greater Lehigh Valley assisted by providing meals, clothing and shoes for two adults.
Investigators have not yet determined what sparked the fire.
The Emmaus Fire Station will be holding a donation drive for those displaced by the fire. Residents can drop off donations at the fire house at 100 North 6th Street in Emmaus between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Call the fire house at 610-967-5630 for more information.