Copyright Infringement Policy
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of the owner and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
1. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our site;
2. Describe where the allegedly infringing cont ent is located on our site (e.g., the link);
3. Provide us with information to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
4. Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the identified content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
5. Make your statement under penalty of perjury stating that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
6. Include an electronic or physical signature on the notice.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is
300 East Rock Road
Allentown, PA 18103
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
If you believe that your content that was removed is not infringing, or that you have the authorization to post and use that content from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
1. Identify the copyrighted work that has been removed and its location (the link) prior to removal;
2. Make a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted work was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content;
3. Provide your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. Include a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Pennsylvania, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement; and
5. Include your physical or electronic signature on the counter-notice.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may re-post the removed copyrighted work in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against us, the removed Content may be re-posted in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice at our sole discretion.
3 children found locked in a car in Sands Casino parking lot
Former Hamburg teachers' aide guilty in student sex case
Student suspended for saying 'bless you' after sneeze
Showers, thunderstorms possible into early Friday
Teen bicyclist dies of injuries from crash with tractor trailer
7 alleged gang members charged with murder in deadly stabbing
Investigators look into deaths of couple's 3 other children
Crash involving tractor trailer closes Route 309 in South Whitehall
Police: Man burglarized home, then set it on fire
UPS reports data breach, Lopatcong location included