Six people were able to escape a burning mobile home in Berks County this weekend.
The fire broke out on Broadway Avenue in Exeter Township around 2 a.m. Sunday.
A woman was awake when she smelled smoke and got her husband and four young children out of the home, officials said. Another child was staying with family.
All seven fire victims are being helped by the Red Cross because nearly everything inside was destroyed, and they have no insurance.
"We have three days in a hotel. After that, we don't know what's going to happen. We're looking for a temporary place to live right now. It's tough. We don't know what we're going to do," said Bambi-Jo Woytowich.
The Woytowiches had no power when they returned from vacation, and they were using a candle to light part of the house. Authorities said they believe the candle sparked the fire.
They also said there were no working smoke detectors in the home.