Firefighters from Berks and Montgomery County braved the snow and cold Friday night to battle fires.
Officials say a space heater may be to blame for a two alarm fire in eastern Berks.
Fire officials say they were called to the scene around 6:45.
It happened in the 2100 block of Route 100 in the Washington Township area.
Officials say the pipes were frozen inside this home and the person doing renovations was using a space heater to thaw them.
Crews from Berks and Montgomery County were not able to save one side of the home.
No one lived here, so no one was displaced.