The American Red Cross is helping two families displaced by a fire in Reading.
The fire was reported shortly after 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in a kitchen on the second floor of an apartment house in the 1000 block of Franklin Street.
The fire spread to the third floor before crews could put it out, officials said.
No one was injured.
The fire marshal is still searching for the cause of the fire.
The Red Cross said it is helping one family of two adults and four children and another family of two adults and three children by providing them with food, clothing and a place to stay.