Allentown
41° F
Clear
Clear

Reading firefighters teach fire safety

By 69 News, (follow: @69news), news@wfmz.com
Published On: Oct 09 2012 07:00:00 PM CDT
Updated On: Oct 09 2012 10:32:46 PM CDT

The Reading Fire Department put on quite a show Tuesday night.

READING, Pa. -

The Reading Fire Department put on quite a show Tuesday night.

City firefighters simulated a house fire in the 1800 block of Olive Street.

It's all part of Fire Prevention Week.

Officials say this year's campaign focuses on preventing the top causes of house fires.

Those causes include cooking, heating and malfunctioning electrical equipment.