Carnival Triumph's arrival at a glance
Updated On: Feb 15 2013 06:19:12 AM CST
The disabled Carnival Triumph docked Thursday night at the Port of Mobile. Here are some things to know about the ill-fated cruise:
• The ship left on Feb. 7 for a four-day cruise
• The boat docked around 9:18 p.m. CT (10:18 p.m. ET) Thursday
• Passengers were already in line to get off the ship at 7 p.m. CT
• Passengers began disembarking at 10:12 p.m. CT (11:12 p.m. ET)
• There were customs officials on board starting the disembarkation process
• This is the biggest cruise ship ever to dock in Mobile. It is 893 feet long.
• Alabama Cruise Terminal has one gangway to offload passengers.
• There are 1,086 crew members.
• One hundred motor coaches are available for passengers who asked to be taken back to Galveston, Texas, where the cruise started.
• The ship will move to a repair facility in same port on Friday.
-- Source: Carnival Cruise Lines
Single-digit temps in spots overnight; more snow Saturday
Woman accused of stealing $81K from church's accounts
Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
Former police chief arrested on child porn charges
Police probe death of student injured during fraternity ritual
Explosion sparks underground fire near school
Game officials look for help in locating deer with container stuck on head
Williams Twp. approves 60 percent tax hike
Man accused of beating woman, arson, says 'devil made me do it'
Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim