ArtsQuest looking for actors for Finnegan's Farewell
Updated On: Jan 08 2013 12:31:20 PM CST
Do you have the acting bug? There are parts available for an interactive play at ArtsQuest in Bethlehem.
Auditions for Finnegan's Farewell will be held from 1-5 p.m. Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27 at the Banana Factory, 25 W. Third Street in Bethlehem.
Saturday's audition will be in the Banko Community Room; Sunday's in the Crayola Gallery.
The following is a list of roles available in Finnegan’s Farewell:
• PADDY FINNEGAN: Family patriarch, Irish-American, postman, 60s
• MAGGIE FINNEGAN: Family matriarch, lunch lady, 50s
• PATRICK FINNEGAN: Oldest son, FBI agent, 25-35
• ERIN FINNEGAN-GILBOY: Oldest daughter, teacher, 35-40
• BRIAN FINNEGAN: Youngest son, fireman, 20-30
• COLLEEN FINNEGAN: Youngest daughter, waitress, 20-30
• JIMMY GILBOY: Erin’s husband, 30-40
• BROOKE LEWIS: Patrick’s fiancée, 30-35
• BUSTY QUIVERS: Cocktail waitress, 35-40
• FATHER SEAMUS MCMURPHY: Priest, 40s
• BILL BUCKLEY: Embalmer, 40s
• KATHERINE BUCKLEY: Embalmer, 40s
• MAX GOLDSTEIN: Lawyer, Jewish, 40s
• TYRONE JEFFERSON: Mailman, African-American, 20s
• ELTON MCGUIRE: Waiter, 20s
• BRIDGET GILBOY: Granddaughter, a step dancer, 5-10
• THE RIVER KIDS/ALTAR GIRLS: Irish step dancers, 5-16
• THE DUBLINEERS: Irish band
• IRISH BAGPIPER
Those interested in auditioning need to e-mail ArtsQuest Programming Manager Ryan Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thurs., Jan. 24, 5 p.m., with their name, phone number, resume, headshot and audition availability. Audition times will be assigned via email. No phone calls, please.
The show will be presented to the public March 7-10; 7 p.m. Thurs.-Sat. & 4 p.m. Sun.
Rehearsals will be held in the week leading up to the run of the show; a complete rehearsal schedule will be provided at the audition. Actors who are selected to appear in the performances will be compensated for their involvement.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Bank closed; would-be robber leaves empty-handed
SPCA removes 118 animals from shed; charges pending
'Frustrated' teen mom threw infant against wall, police say
Police: Woman makes false rape claim as revenge on ex-boyfriend
Daughter: Joan Rivers' condition 'serious'
Unique creations part of annual Taste of Hamburger Festival
2 Allentown men arrested in connection with stabbing
Nazareth Borough Council taking hard look at police chief
America's cheapest gas is in this town
Man charged with a felony for defrauding The Home Depot store