ArtsQuest looking for actors for Finnegan's Farewell
Updated On: Jan 08 2013 12:31:20 PM CST
Do you have the acting bug? There are parts available for an interactive play at ArtsQuest in Bethlehem.
Auditions for Finnegan's Farewell will be held from 1-5 p.m. Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27 at the Banana Factory, 25 W. Third Street in Bethlehem.
Saturday's audition will be in the Banko Community Room; Sunday's in the Crayola Gallery.
The following is a list of roles available in Finnegan’s Farewell:
• PADDY FINNEGAN: Family patriarch, Irish-American, postman, 60s
• MAGGIE FINNEGAN: Family matriarch, lunch lady, 50s
• PATRICK FINNEGAN: Oldest son, FBI agent, 25-35
• ERIN FINNEGAN-GILBOY: Oldest daughter, teacher, 35-40
• BRIAN FINNEGAN: Youngest son, fireman, 20-30
• COLLEEN FINNEGAN: Youngest daughter, waitress, 20-30
• JIMMY GILBOY: Erin’s husband, 30-40
• BROOKE LEWIS: Patrick’s fiancée, 30-35
• BUSTY QUIVERS: Cocktail waitress, 35-40
• FATHER SEAMUS MCMURPHY: Priest, 40s
• BILL BUCKLEY: Embalmer, 40s
• KATHERINE BUCKLEY: Embalmer, 40s
• MAX GOLDSTEIN: Lawyer, Jewish, 40s
• TYRONE JEFFERSON: Mailman, African-American, 20s
• ELTON MCGUIRE: Waiter, 20s
• BRIDGET GILBOY: Granddaughter, a step dancer, 5-10
• THE RIVER KIDS/ALTAR GIRLS: Irish step dancers, 5-16
• THE DUBLINEERS: Irish band
• IRISH BAGPIPER
Those interested in auditioning need to e-mail ArtsQuest Programming Manager Ryan Hill at email@example.com no later than Thurs., Jan. 24, 5 p.m., with their name, phone number, resume, headshot and audition availability. Audition times will be assigned via email. No phone calls, please.
The show will be presented to the public March 7-10; 7 p.m. Thurs.-Sat. & 4 p.m. Sun.
Rehearsals will be held in the week leading up to the run of the show; a complete rehearsal schedule will be provided at the audition. Actors who are selected to appear in the performances will be compensated for their involvement.
Copyright 2013 WFMZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Driver charged with DUI in crash that killed East Penn CEO
Seahawks WR Rice retires
Man found with 200 marijuana plants in yard, police say
House hit by another tractor trailer
Male drowns in pool of Days Inn
Air Algerie says plane likely crashed in Mali
Officers charge 'pervy' dad soliciting sex with minor through online ad
Flicker of hope for crumbling Coplay cement kilns
Coroner: Man a victim of accidental drowning
Ariz. inmate's execution takes 2 hours